Preston wants so bad to keep up with Kaden and he is doing that much better now that he can get anywhere he wants and doesn't want for that matter, ex. falling down a couple steps and almost head first off my bed. The crawling stage is so fun but a bit challenging at times. I wish that I had a magic wand that could just keep my kids all right where they're at right now. Maybe Kaden being almost 3 and Preston being 1. The girls are at a great age where they still love to hang out with us but are also old enough to help out and they do A LOT! I am very much looking forward to the kids getting out of school for summer and just being able to play.
I also tried to get a picture of Preston's teeth cause it is the coolest thing I have ever seen. He finally started teething last week but it took forever for me to figure out because I kept feeling his bottom gums, where a baby typically gets their first 2 teeth, and I knew he had to be since he just didn't act like he felt good and got a fever but there was nothing, then one day he bit my finger and I realized it hurt and he had cut his top left canine tooth and the right one is just barely starting to poke through. I have a VAMPIRE baby! I can't wait for them to both come in all the way so I can get some great memory pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment