Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chores!

Who would have thought that kids could get so excited about doing chores? I just pray that I will be able to stick to it this time, cause Tiana and Ecko are SO excited about our new system and, at the moment, I feel extremely motivated to make it work. I would love to have some organization around here. I can't say enough how grateful I am to have such great kids! Why can't I just make it so they stay their age forever? I don't want them to grow up and decide that we're not as cool as their friends. I just want them to always think hanging out with mom and dad, playing games, watching movies,and making up songs and dances for us is the best thing ever. I know I think it is!

I hope I can be the mom that my children deserve and I will be able to help them to be confident and successful in everything they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment