Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Calming

I have finally hit the calming in the storm and feel very grateful for a new day, a new moment, a time to just relax and enjoy. I have learned in the last few months that what we have could be gone in an instant. It doesn't matter in the least what I may have planned, cause unless my plans only involve myself (which of course they don't) then they are most likely going to change often. So, the most valuable thing I can do in my life is make lasting, happy memories, for me but especially my children. I don't want to look back when they're older and wonder where the time went and why I missed out on their lives. I want to make each day the best we ever had. I want to have the home that my children feel safe and happy in, even in their craziest teenage years. I want them to want to be with us and want their friends to want to be with us. Lets be honest, I just really don't want them to grow up. Just stay little!
*weird is just as good to me, cause it means that they have hit the, "I'm too good to be silly phase" I'm happy with that!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment: