I must say today though, God does answer prayers. Gooma called at the highest point of my emotional break down for the day and realized I really need to just focus on me and the kids right now, so Josh and Katie are taking over! YAY!!! I know that I have truly hit my bottom point and don't do anything for anyone. I realize that I have become THE biggest loser in the world, BUT, I have every desire to change and become better, I really just need a little time to recuperate from the last year and the never ending sickness at our house. I really am so sorry to everyone that I just complain all the time and do nothing to serve anyone anymore. I will fix that as soon as mentally possible. Thanks for all everyone has put up with from me lately (I guess I mean always) I am doing all I can to change my attitude and become the best I can.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7










No comments:
Post a Comment