It is now coming upon 2 o'clock in the AM and I am laying here, yet another, what looks to be, sleepless night. Preston decided to take his turn to be sick. This is night number 2 of 102 degree temp and extremely shallow breathing. I can't even imagine what happened, Wednesday night he went to bed perfectly healthy and woke me at 3:00 AM with the sound of his scary breathing, or lack thereof.
I had a couple really great days where I got the house cleaned, played with the kids, made meals and remembered how great it feels to love life. I should know never to get comfortable cause that's when chaos always strikes!
Everyone is now asleep and I know a well slept mommy makes a healthy mommy but this scary breathing makes it hard to relax and go to sleep. I just lay here and try to get a good breath for him but it just doesn't work. I must say though, even with all the sickness, I am grateful for my life and all of my great blessings! I wouldn't trade my life for anything!
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment