I had to write down Kaden's latest thing funny thing he said before I forget it. I apologize for this not always being very entertaining but I am using this more as a way to scrapbook for me rather than entertain everyone else. So sorry!:)
We were walking down the mall the other day and Jay was holding Kaden when they walked past a black man and Kaden got SO excited and said "Daddy, that guy make a basket!" Apparently the only black people he has ever seen has been while watching sports so it would only make sense that that man must be a basketball player! I love the logic of a child.
March was a pretty relaxed month for the most part, as relaxed as it can be with the boys and puppy, but good all the same.
Tiana
Ecko is getting ready for Nationals in Vegas with her cheer this week and we are all looking forward to the much needed vacation. We just got the girls some Babysitters Club Little Sister books from D.I. and she couldn't put the books down. She loves school and wants to be a Teacher when she grows up as well as a cheerleader.
Preston turned 9 months on March 23rd and just started scooting himself all over the place on March 31st and he is getting so fun and claps when he gets excited and says dad and yay (no mom yet that I can really count) but he LOVES to wrestle with daddy and Kaden.
GIRLS COMPETITIONS
I realized I haven't really posted very many competition pictures, if any, so I am going to just do a slide show of them all for each of the girls.
8 years ago



That is the cutest thing I've heard in a long time!!
ReplyDelete