Friday, April 30, 2010

Oh the Joys of Motherhood!

I was just trying to get my blog updated while everyone was actually sleeping for once when I heard "mooom" so Jay muted the TV and went to find Tiana throwing up, I ran in just in time to grab a bucket and get thrown up all over. I just got done cleaning up what I could see of the throw up on the carpet(hopefully all of it) and the blankets, drapes, hoodie, and myself and got Tiana back to bed for, I pray, the last time of the night. I hope she feels better in the morning but she is extremely sad that she has to ... Well at least I didn't have to wait long to find out it was hopeless. She is sad she doesn't get to go on her class field trip tomorrow, and we got playoff tickets for the Jazz game tomorrow night. I guess she's trying to make it a yearly tradition, this exact same thing happened last year and I had to sell my ticket. Oh well, we'll try again next year:)

I hope everything is going great for all of you!!!
Thanks for joining our great but crazy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment